A comfortable and snug room with a king size or twin beds, the Cosy Room is the perfect place to rest your head after a day of country pursuits.
- Majority of these charming nook and cranny rooms are located in the main house and are crammed full of Cotswold character with their beamed ceilings and eclectic wonky floors.
- Some Cosy Rooms can be twinned
- Mixture of Stable Block and Main House rooms
- Most are pooch friendly
- Let your Competitive side run wild in our Snug Games Room
- Feather & Black Beds for a sensational nights slumber
- Wake up raring to go with our Nespresso Coffee Machine
- A Marshall DAB Radio - incase you want to keep up with the outside world
Stipulations for our Snoozing Spots
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
Cancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies very according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children & Beds
We welcome children of any age at only £20 per child - this includes their stay as well as breakfast. Guests aged 18 years and above are considered adults in our establishment. In the Deluxe rooms and The Suite we have sofa beds that can be tailored to accommodate children. In all of our other rooms extra beds are available. Cots are also available to our guests upon request.
Dogs are allowed upon request with a £20 fee per pooch. Our bar area is available for those who wish to dine with their hounds. Charges may be applicable. All our rooms apart from The Signature Room are dog friendly.
The Frogmill accepts all major credit & debit cards. Unfortunately, we are unable to take payment by Amex.