Stylish, spacious and elegant – What’s not to love? Our Superior Rooms, with king size beds include a separate shower and bath. Stable Block Superior Rooms also include a patio terrace area to enjoy the crisp country air.
- Roll-top baths in all bathrooms in the main house
- Those in the Stable Block have patios to witness the breathtaking Cotswold sunset
- Feather & Black Beds for a sensational nights slumber
- Wake up raring to go with our Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Most are pooch friendly
- Add a soundtrack to your stay with the Marshall DAB Radio
- Let your Competitive side run wild in our Snug Games Room
Stipulations for our Snoozing Spots
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
Cancellation / Prepayment
Our flexible booking terms mean that the majority of our bookings only require card details to guarantee them. With these bookings you are welcome to cancel for free upto 24 hours prior to your arrival. That being said, some promotional rates do require full payment in advance and are non-refundable.
Children & Beds
We welcome children of any age at only £20 per child - this includes their stay as well as breakfast. Guests aged 18 years and above are considered adults in our establishment. In the Deluxe rooms and The Suite we have sofa beds that can be tailored to accommodate children. In all of our other rooms extra beds are available. Cots are also available to our guests upon request.
Dogs are allowed upon request with a £20 fee per pooch. Our bar area is available for those who wish to dine with their hounds. Charges may be applicable. All our rooms apart from The Signature Room are dog friendly.
The Frogmill accepts all major credit & debit cards. Unfortunately, we are unable to take payment by Amex.