Indulge in the suite life with the best room in the gaff – The Suite is all about ultimate luxury. It has a super king bed, mini-bar, freestanding bath and a tranquil private garden patio area with views over the picturesque Cotswolds.
- Luxurious Two Person Walk-In Shower
- Soak in the views of the dashing Cotswold countryside in our Roll Top Tin Tub
- Stay 5 Times & Receive 1 Night Complimentary - only when you book direct
- Smart TV - ideal for watching the ruggers or Corrie
- Slumber inducing Sofa Bed (capable of accommodating two children when pre-booked)
- Rest like royalty in our Four Poster Emperor Feature Bed
- Fridge - perfect for storing the champers
- Large Private Courtyard to peacefully toast the day
- Access to the Snug Games Room
- Kickstart your day with our Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Add a soundtrack to your stay with the Marshall DAB Radio
Stipulations for our Snoozing Spots
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
Cancellation / prepayment
Our flexible booking terms mean that the majority of our bookings only require card details to guarantee them. With these bookings you are welcome to cancel for free upto 24 hours prior to your arrival. That being said, some promotional rates do require full payment in advance and are non-refundable.
Children & Beds
We welcome children of any age at only £20 per child - this includes their stay as well as breakfast. Guests aged 18 years and above are considered adults in our establishment. In the Deluxe rooms and The Suite we have sofa beds that can be tailored to accommodate children. In all of our other rooms extra beds are available. Cots are also available to our guests upon request.
Dogs are allowed upon request with a £20 fee per pooch. Our bar area is available for those who wish to dine with their hounds. Charges may be applicable. All our rooms apart from The Signature Room are dog friendly.
Cards accepted at this hotel
The Frogmill accepts all major credit & debit cards. Unfortunately, we are unable to take payment by Amex.